7.09.2011

7.9.2011

i try to update monthly.
even if no one looks at my blog and im just talking to myself.
*sigh*


Hungary and Prussia pic
something i never got to finish
because i thought that the picture was too ugly. as in coloring. so i decided to stop.

i love these 2  *q*
rodreich is so annoying. 




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFRED!
hetalia made me patriotic :B
chibi america and bunny england.
i just realized that this picture has absolutly no relation to Independence day.
i should drawn alfred and ameila + american flag.




BELARUS~!!
i love belarus! shes my favorite female hetalia character!
i messed up on the hair though. so she lacks hair.
Hair loss due to stress. cuz her brother wont marry her.

and do you know how hard the heart loop was?
it was like the hardest thing to draw.
that line took me 10 minutes

i like this coloring style.
ill try to stick with it. even though it sucks.




Italy at HRE's grave.
my first attempt at background. 
i dont think ill ever be trying again.

i was trying to make the mountains not look like boobs.





HRE and Chibitalia
its a fail.
im just uploading it in case if i dont decided to finish.
i hate my art style.


-----------------------end of hetalia fanart------------------------
----hetalia (c) himaruya-sensei----

-----pokemon (c) nintendo-----


PKMN GIJINKA LAMPENT
 i think its a fail. 
the coloring sucks.
its in my scraps on DA.



THIS ONE.
Glalie gijinka.
i think i drew it last year.
this was my best drawing last year.

---------------------------------------------

--SSBB--
---------------(c) nintendo-----------------


NESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*insert fan scream here*
OMG OMG OMG. I LOVE NESS SO MUCH.
I LOVE NESS
I LOVE NESS SO MUCH.
hes so cute!!
and he looks so much better then justin beiber, even though ness isnt real.
and even though the way i draw him is hideous.
/sob
HE'S MY MAIN IN BRAWL.
and his eyes arent suppose to be purple.
my second main is lucas.
pit used to be my main for months.
then i took a break from brawl.
and stopped using pit.
poor pit. lol

i like lucas and ness.
as in shonen-ai.
with lucas on top.
and ness bottom.

heres a ness and lucas shonen-ai video.
their soooo cute together!
i did NOT make the video.

seme + uke.
lawl.
lucas on top though.
and not hard core yaoi.
i dont really like hard core yaoi. unless its UKxUS
with america uke. and seme england.
or gerita.
poor holy roman empire, he thought his crush was a girl.


mmmk, im getting off topic.
heres a ssbb comic i did in 2009 :


MARTH AND HIS TIARA.
 i drew this in MS paint.
marth is so cute.
if you leave him alone standing there in brawl, he'll fix his hair.
i dont like ike in brawl.
i like roy better

marthxroy.
with marth on top.


HERES A IKE + LUCAS COMIC.
i did in june.
after school ended.

ike says stuff like 'i fight for my friends'
when he has none.
so i figured ike was a nice guy.
and lucas is really shy and timid. as he was in subspace emissary.
it was really cute how ness rescued him.
AWWWWWW
ok srry.




my drawings are bad though.


------------------------------------------------



something i did when i was bored.
thats my 'imaginary' friend, Kynarii.
kynarii kynarii kynarii kyanrii sky.
i miss her. she has story of her own.
i hate using the word imaginary on her.
shes a friend.
not an 'imginary' friend.
but shes not real/
/cries.

and kynarii doesnt like me
you can find me by the username "kynarii" on most websites.

anyway the first panel in that drawing was 4 months after i got the tablet.

and here's a new style i was trying:


my OC, Aoi Varga, for KHR.
the hair is kind of messed up on here.

this is aoi's reference sheet:



that ^ was done on MS paint.
--yea--



and here is my DA icon.
im not that pretty .______.
i wish i was.

i have 2 pimples on my face right now. 
and it just so happens that they are symmetric.
Death the Kid would be happy. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


a Jesus coloring sheet i made for the kids at my church.
its based off of this
its my 2nd time using my art talent to serve God. :D
but they ended up making paper airplanes.

because my mom said her english wasnt good so she wanted me to lead the 9 years and under class instead.

i like Yaoi. but im actually against gay marriage.
i dont hate gays and if i had gay friends, id keep my gay friends,
but i dont support gay marriage.
because God doesnt like it.
in the old testament God destroyed 2 cities 
because of their sin and their amount of gays and lesbians.
╮(╯﹏╰)╭

but then yaoi is addicting.

-------------------------------------

我找到了一个软件写中文用的。 
哈哈! 好好玩。╭(╯3╰)╮
我把那个表情东西弄出来了! ~\(≧▽≦)/~


------------------------------------------

im so awesome.
not as awesome as prussia.

thats it.
long blog dis time
DAT COW.

No comments:

Post a Comment